Thursday, November 6, 2008

In Class Self-Assessment

1. Amount of research/sources?
I have been doing some research and looking up some sources to use for my paper. I feel like everything is going pretty smooth. My biggest concern is how do I put things all together. I do not want to jump to one topic to another. I do not know how I should put it all together and make sense. Also, majority of the things I have researched, I already know and there is very little information/things that I would be able to research about. I feel that I may have to dig into an area where I completely know nothing and I could explain it in my paper? I have also looked up some sources about my paper, some of it I already know and other information I don't. I am not sure about the information I don't know would be a great idea to go into detail.

2. Notes taken on sources
I honestly haven't been taking much notes. My notes are more of jotting down things as I go along with the paper or what I want to write about.

3. Decision making
For the most part I feel like I have made a pretty good decision on my topic. Considering it is eBay, and many people do not know everything about it, I believe that I made a good decision about my topic. There are a little minor ends about if I still want to include a certain part of to the paper. For example, I am still undecided if I want to include a topic that falls under the eBay category.

4. Readiness to write
I feel that for the most part, I am not 100% ready to write quit yet, only because I am still undecided and need help on what order I should put all of my ideas in all at once. Other then that, I believe that I could just write along everything. I also feel that my paper is not going to be long enough of it might be too long. I haven't typed out everything yet, so I am still not sure.

No comments: