Thursday, November 6, 2008

A Topical Outline

For the most part I feel like I have made a pretty good decision on my topic. Considering it is eBay, and many people do not know everything about it, I believe that I made a good decision about my topic. There are a little minor ends about if I still want to include a certain part of to the paper. For example, I am still undecided if I want to include a topic that falls under the eBay category. I know for sure that I will be including eBay it's self in my topic and PayPal. eBay owns PayPal and they both work together successfully.

I think that I would write and explain what eBay and PayPal is and go into detail about the good and bad things. What people use it for. Why it's a good thing to use. etc... Same for PayPal. I would also explain that PayPal is not just for eBay, it could be for anything such as sending money and money transfers. After explaining all of that I think I would go into talking about my personal experience about the companies. Or perhaps maybe tell a good/bad story about what happen. Hopefully both stories could be good?

No comments: