Thursday, November 6, 2008

Audience

I believe to choose my audience among the people that are into shopping and business. Perhaps along young adults to the mid 30's ish. I feel that this would be a great audience because I know that many young adults shop and buy things on eBay. I know that many students such as young adults are able to find good deals on school textbooks and other useful things they may need. I also think that people up until the mid 30's could used this too. I know many adults have their own business on here or they sell things for extra money to help out their family. I don't want to say this is for everyone because it's not. A lot of the older crowd and young crowd do not know much about this because I feel that they don't either understand computers or maybe they just don't understand all the terms and conditions that eBay provides.

No comments: