Thursday, October 16, 2008

eBay Interview

During my interview, I felt prepared upon the questions that were coming at me. I felt this way because I have experienced eBay for the past 4 years. I was being asked what I have sold/bought on the site. I also was asked if everything went well in transaction.

I felt that I can talk hours and hours about the topic and I knew everything and every answer that was being targeted at me. I felt like nothing was new to me and that I was basically explaining to someone the ideas that they can do and think about. The person that was interviewing me knew what eBay was but had no clue what all the rules and such were. I, myself still do not know the rules, therefore I have to do some research. The only reason why I felt like I could talk hours about it was because the person that interviewed me didn't know too much about it. I was basically filling him in on the information.

No comments: