Monday, September 1, 2008

pg. 17- question 1

When writing my research essay, what techniques or methods could I use to keep the essay interesting to readers even if it is fact-based?

Whenever I write my researcher paper, I will be sure to keep my facts very interesting, readable, and very understanding. I will try my best to give many examples and opinions that could relate to myself or others. I would have to think to myself upon what to write about to make my paper catchy and make the audience not bored of my paper. I want to make it to the point where they started reading the first 2 pages and they are so anxious that they want to continue and not put down the paper. I can also put a little humor in my research paper, as long as I don't go off topic I should be perfectly fine. I could state my opinions and also other people. I could possibly have some questions where it would make the reader think about my paper and such. I should also make my conversation in my researcher paper catchy and going long.

No comments: