Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Google Product

-igoogle,
-finance
-shopping
-goog-411

I personally LOVE igoogle. I know that igoogle can be used as your homepage. I know that you can put all kinds of things on it such as news, youtube, games, whether, dictionary, fitness tips, horoscope, etc...it's basically a homepage where you can personalize anything or however you want. You can select your own theme's, layouts and such, you can also chose from a big variety of over 100 things to add that interest you. It's basically like google.com but with lots and lots of more features.
I would like to know if all applications actually work, and how many gagets you are allowed to have on your homepage.
I believe that this would be a great topic because it basically has everything else google has provided.

I also like using finance, only because I am very well addicted to stock markets to who's going bankrupted, what company is falling, to what's going on in our economy. I have liked this feature very much lately as all of us know the economy is doing poorly. I also would like to know what's going on with products and such. I also like it because it has direct news from cnnmoney.com, business week, and such for news.
I would like to know if it's an actual good source. Is it always accurate?
I think this would be a good topic to write about because not everyone thinks the economy is at a fall right now. No one knows what really goes on in life...financially. Majority of people only know that gas prices are jumping up and down, that's pretty much it.

Shopping is a great feature to use if you are an online shopper. I personally prefer online shopping then actually going to the mall all the time. What I love about shopping is that google compares prices with other places, for example if you wanted to purchase a digital camera, google will find other websites and compare the prices, it will tell you what's the cheapest you can get to what's the most expensive one. It also categorizes the items from new, used, refurbished.
I would like to know...is every online store that google provides is safe, could paypal be used from every transaction?
I think this would be a good topic because not everyone does online shopping. They ask their self if it's safe. You'll be surprised that there are many people that do their shopping online.

GOOG-411 is FREE that's right, it's FREE! Goog-411 is like dialing 411. But when you dial regular 411 from your phone, it usually cost about $1.50. What I like about this is that whenever you are saying the city/state and/or business, they would not just give you one phone number, they will provide you the closest (5) locations of what you are looking for.
What I would like to know is will all stores/places, always be accurate. If a business is not in business will GOOG-411 omit that location?
I think that this would be a good topic because no one has heard of this gadget and also many people would/could start using it!

No comments: